220.127.116.110 - 4-phosphoerythronate dehydrogenase
- 4PE dehydrogenase.
- 4-O-phosphoerythronate dehydrogenase.
- Erythronate-4-phosphate dehydrogenase.
4-phospho-D-erythronate + NAD(+) = (R)-3-hydroxy-2-oxo-4-phosphooxybutanoate + H(+) + NADH
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Characterization of the enzymatic and multifunctional properties of Acinetobacter baumannii erythrose-4-phosphate dehydrogenase (E4PDH).
- Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate synthesis and salvage in Bacteria and Archaea: predicting pathway variant distributions and holes.
- Protein engineering and iterative multimodule optimization for vitamin B6 production in Escherichia coli.
- New Mammalian Glycerol-3-Phosphate Phosphatase: Role in β-Cell, Liver and Adipocyte Metabolism.
- Stable Isotope-Assisted Untargeted Metabolomics Identifies ALDH1A1-Driven Erythronate Accumulation in Lung Cancer Cells.
- Large-scale genetic characterization of the model sulfate-reducing bacterium, Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough.
- The current state of SubtiWiki, the database for the model organism Bacillus subtilis.
- Underground metabolism facilitates the evolution of novel pathways for vitamin B6 biosynthesis.
- Approaches for completing metabolic networks through metabolite damage and repair discovery.
- The metabolic repair enzyme phosphoglycolate phosphatase regulates central carbon metabolism and fosmidomycin sensitivity inPlasmodium falciparum
- Inborn errors of metabolite repair.