18.104.22.1683 - Methylglyoxal reductase (NADPH)
- Lactaldehyde dehydrogenase (NADP(+)).
- Methylglyoxal reductase (NADPH-dependent).
(S)-lactaldehyde + NADP(+) = H(+) + methylglyoxal + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Growth-uncoupled propanediol production in a Thermoanaerobacterium thermosaccharolyticum strain engineered for high ethanol yield.
- The methylglyoxal pathway is a sink for glutathione in Salmonella experiencing oxidative stress.
- The Glutathione System: A Journey from Cyanobacteria to Higher Eukaryotes.
- The antioxidant glutathione.
- Hypolipidemic and insulin sensitizing effects of salsalate beyond suppressing inflammation in a prediabetic rat model.
- Influence of Nitrosyl Iron Complex with Thiosulfate Ligands on Therapeutically Important Targets Related to Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Glutathione-Related Enzymes and Proteins: A Review.
- Nutraceutical Prevention of Diabetic Complications-Focus on Dicarbonyl and Oxidative Stress.
- Molecular Response of Meyerozyma guilliermondii to Patulin: Transcriptomic-Based Analysis.
- Pentachlorophenol-induced hemotoxicity diminishes antioxidant potential and oxidizes proteins, thiols, and lipids in rat blood: An in vivo study.
- Nitric Oxide and Strigolactone Alleviate Mercury-Induced Oxidative Stress in Lens culinaris L. by Modulating Glyoxalase and Antioxidant Defense System.