126.96.36.1996 - Serine 3-dehydrogenase (NADP(+))
- Serine 3-dehydrogenase.
L-serine + NADP(+) = aminoacetaldehyde + CO2 + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Apollo-NADP+ reveals in vivo adaptation of NADPH/NADP+ metabolism in electrically activated pancreatic β cells.
- Changing the Electron Acceptor Specificity of Rhodobacter capsulatus Formate Dehydrogenase from NAD+ to NADP+
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Proline, Cysteine and Branched-Chain Amino Acids in Abiotic Stress Response of Land Plants and Microalgae.
- Cell metabolism pathways involved in the pathophysiological changes of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Transcriptome Analysis of Macrophytes' Myriophyllum spicatum Response to Ammonium Nitrogen Stress Using the Whole Plant Individual.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- Inferring mitochondrial and cytosolic metabolism by coupling isotope tracing and deconvolution.
- Mycoparasitism related targets of Tmk1 indicate stimulating regulatory functions of this MAP kinase in Trichoderma atroviride.
- Pepper Fruit Extracts Show Anti-Proliferative Activity against Tumor Cells Altering Their NADPH-Generating Dehydrogenase and Catalase Profiles.
- Acetylation of aldehyde dehydrogenase ALDH1L2 regulates cellular redox balance and the chemosensitivity of colorectal cancer to 5-fluorouracil.