188.8.131.52 - L-lactate dehydrogenase
- L-lactic acid dehydrogenase.
- L-lactic dehydrogenase.
(S)-lactate + NAD(+) = H(+) + NADH + pyruvate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, cofactor used, hydride transfer
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- L-Lactate treatment by photosynthetic cyanobacteria expressing heterogeneous L-lactate dehydrogenase.
- Recombinant production, purification, and biochemical characterization of a novel L-lactate dehydrogenase from Bacillus cereus NRC1 and inhibition study of mangiferin.
- An Oxygen-Insensitive biosensor and a biofuel cell device based on FMN l-lactate dehydrogenase.
- Relationship between L-lactate dehydrogenase and multidrug resistance in Staphylococcus xylosus.
- A functionally uncharacterized type-2 malate/L-lactate dehydrogenase family protein from Thermus thermophilus HB8 catalyzes stereospecific reduction of 2-keto-3-deoxy-D-gluconate.
- Modified Catalytic Performance of Lactobacillus Fermentum L-lactate Dehydrogenase by Rational Design
- Enantioselective Biosynthesis of L-Phenyllactic Acid From Phenylpyruvic Acid In Vitro by L-Lactate Dehydrogenase Coupling With Glucose Dehydrogenase.
- Effects of freezing rate on structural changes in L-lactate dehydrogenase during the freezing process.
- Characterization of a Novel Thermostable Dye-Linked l-Lactate Dehydrogenase Complex and Its Application in Electrochemical Detection.
- Lactate metabolism in strictly anaerobic microorganisms with a soluble NAD+ -dependent l-lactate dehydrogenase.
- Cloning and characterization of a L-lactate dehydrogenase gene from Ruminococcaceae bacterium CPB6.