126.96.36.199 - Gluconate 2-dehydrogenase
- 2-keto-D-gluconate reductase.
- 2-ketogluconate reductase.
D-gluconate + NADP(+) = 2-dehydro-D-gluconate + H(+) + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Aspergillus niger 0.85 2-dehydro-D-gluconate pH 8.0, temperature not specified in the publication Gluconobacter oxydans 9.34 2-oxo-D-gluconate pH 7.0, 25°C
Organism Temperature Range Comment Acetobacter ascendens 35 - 65 about half-maximal activity at 35°C and 65°C Acetobacter pasteurianus 40 - 55 about half-maximal activity at 40°C and 55°C
Organism pH Range Comment Acetobacter ascendens 4.5 - 8.5 about half-maximal activity at pH 4.5 and 8.5, reduction of ketogluconate Acetobacter pasteurianus 5 - 9.2 about half-maximal activity at pH 5.0 and 9.2, reduction of ketogluconate Pseudomonas plecoglossicida 8 no activity above
- Overexpression of membrane-bound gluconate-2-dehydrogenase to enhance the production of 2-keto-D-gluconic acid by Gluconobacter oxydans.
- Metabolic engineering of fast-growing Vibrio natriegens for efficient pyruvate production.
- Highly Efficient Biosynthesis of Protocatechuic Acid via Recombinant Pseudomonas putida KT2440.
- Identification of pH-specific protein expression responses by Campylobacter jejuni strain NCTC 11168.
- A functionally uncharacterized type-2 malate/L-lactate dehydrogenase family protein from Thermus thermophilus HB8 catalyzes stereospecific reduction of 2-keto-3-deoxy-D-gluconate.
- Structure and function of aldopentose catabolism enzymes involved in oxidative non-phosphorylative pathways.
- 2,5-Diketo-D-Gluconate Hyperproducing Gluconobacter sphaericus SJF2-1 with Reporting Multiple Genes Encoding the Membrane-Associated Flavoprotein-Cytochrome c Complexed Dehydrogenases.
- Genome-scale model of Pseudomonas aeruginosa metabolism unveils virulence and drug potentiation.
- Medium-Chain-Length Fatty Acid Catabolism in Cupriavidus necator H16: Transcriptome Sequencing Reveals Differences from Long-Chain-Length Fatty Acid β-Oxidation and Involvement of Several Homologous Genes.
- The immunomodulatory function and antitumor effect of disulfiram: paving the way for novel cancer therapeutics.
- Development of efficient 5-ketogluconate production system by Gluconobacter japonicus.