188.8.131.52 - Long-chain-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase
- Beta-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase.
long-chain (3S)-hydroxy fatty acyl-CoA + NAD(+) = a long-chain 3-oxo-fatty acyl-CoA + H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- New Acylcarnitine Ratio as a Reliable Indicator of Long-Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency.
- An Autopsy Analysis of a Patient With Long-Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency Caused by Compound Heterozygous HADHA Gene Mutations.
- A G1528C Hadha knock-in mouse model recapitulates aspects of human clinical phenotypes for long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Management of pregnancy in a patient with long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
- CHOROIDAL NEOVASCULARIZATION ASSOCIATED WITH LONG-CHAIN 3-HYDROXYACYL-CoA DEHYDROGENASE DEFICIENCY.
- Effectiveness of Robotic-Assisted Gait Training and Aquatic Physical Therapy in a Child With Long-Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency: A Case Report.
- Outcomes and genotype correlations in patients with mitochondrial trifunctional protein or isolated long chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency enrolled in the IBEM-IS database.
- Paternal uniparental disomy of chromosome 2 resulting in a concurrent presentation of Crigler-Najjar syndrome type I and long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Retained visual function in a subset of patients with long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (LCHADD).
- Fatal COVID-19 infection in a patient with long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency: A case report.
- Impact of Newborn Screening and Early Dietary Management on Clinical Outcome of Patients with Long Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency and Medium Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency-A Retrospective Nationwide Study.