188.8.131.52 - Ureidoglycolate dehydrogenase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Structural and functional insights into (S)-ureidoglycolate dehydrogenase, a metabolic branch point enzyme in nitrogen utilization.
- E. coli allantoinase is activated by the downstream metabolic enzyme, glycerate kinase, and stabilizes the putative allantoin transporter by direct binding.
- Allantoin: A Potential Compound for the Mitigation of Adverse Effects of Abiotic Stresses in Plants.
- CsXDH1 gene promotes caffeine catabolism induced by continuous strong light in tea plant.
- New mechanisms for bacterial degradation of sulfoquinovose.
- Metapangenomic investigation provides insight into niche differentiation of methanogenic populations from the subsurface serpentinizing environment, Samail Ophiolite, Oman.
- Analysis of pCl107 a large plasmid carried by an ST25 Acinetobacter baumannii strain reveals a complex evolutionary history and links to multiple antibiotic resistance and metabolic pathways.
- Enzymes and cellular interplay required for flux of fixed nitrogen to ureides in bean nodules.
- RedB, a Member of the CRP/FNR Family, Functions as a Transcriptional Redox Brake.
- Exogenous Allantoin Confers Rapeseed (Brassica campestris) Tolerance to Simulated Drought by Improving Antioxidant Metabolism and Physiology.
- Metabolomic changes in Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis (MAP) challenged Holstein-Friesian cattle highlight the role of serum amino acids as indicators of immune system activation.