New submitters are required to registed a Webin submission account ... more information.
A genome assembly submission consists of:
- Project (Study) registration (Mandatory) using Interactive Webin (instructions) or Programmatic Webin (instructions)
- Sample registration (Mandatory) using Interactive Webin (instructions), Programmatic Webin (instructions) or BioSamples
- Prepare raw read files and upload them (Recommended)
- Prepare assembly files and upload them (Mandatory)
- After uploading files use Interactive Webin or Programmatic Webin to submit your assembly.
Please refer to ENA Training Modules for more details about how to submit to ENA including updates.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.