CHEBI:82294 - 2,2-Bis(bromomethyl)propane-1,3-diol
|Main||ChEBI Ontology||Automatic Xrefs||Reactions||Pathways||Models|
- 0 Protein Sequences
- 0 UniProt KB UniProt Knowledge Base of protein sequences.
- 3 Small molecules
- 0 CarotenoidsDatabase A Database of information on naturally occurring carotenoids from many organisms extracted from the literature.
NMRShiftDB is a NMR database for organic structures and their nuclear magnetic resonance (nmr) spectra.
PubChem is a database of molecules and their properties. SID numbers link to information submitted to PubChem by ChEBI; CID numbers link to a summary of information from all submitters.
- 0 Golm A database of mass spectra from metabolites quantified using gas chromatography (GC) coupled to mass spectroscopy (MS)
- 0 MassBank High Quality Mass Spectral Database
- 1 Gene Expression
- 0 ArrayExpress (Repository of Microarray data) ArrayExpress is a public repository for transcriptomics and related data.
ArrayExpress (Gene Expression Atlas)
Gene Expression Atlas Database
- 0 NURSA NURSA (Nuclear Receptor Signaling Atlas) is an online information resource for the nuclear receptor signaling community
- 3 Molecular Interactions
Aggregated Computational Toxicology Online Resource (ACToR)
- 0 BindingDB A database of measured binding affinities, focusing on the interactions of proteins considered to be drug-targets with small, drug-like molecules.
- 0 IntAct Interactions A database of evidence for molecular interactions
- 0 IEDB Immune Epitope Database
A database of bioactive drug-like small molecules and associated bioactivities abstracted from the scientific literature
- 0 BRENDA Ligand BRENDA Ligands refer to all compounds which interact with enzymes.
CompTox provides a high quality public chemistry resource for supporting improved predictive toxicology.
- 0 Reactions & Pathways
- 0 BioModels Database of Mathematical models of biological interest.
- 0 BKMS-react BKMS-react is an integrated and non-redundant biochemical reaction database containing known enzyme-catalyzed and spontaneous reactions.
- 0 Rhea Rhea is a freely available, manually annotated database of biochemical reactions.
- 0 Reactome A curated knowledgebase of biological pathways.
- 0 SABIO-RK System for the Analysis of Biochemical Pathways - Reaction Kinetics.
- 0 Virtual Metabolic Human A biochemical knowledge-base on human metabolism.