CHEBI:30744 - oxaloacetic acid
|Main||ChEBI Ontology||Automatic Xrefs||Reactions||Pathways||Models|
- 17 Small molecules
- 0 NMRShiftDB NMRShiftDB is a NMR database for organic structures and their nuclear magnetic resonance (nmr) spectra.
PubChem is a database of molecules and their properties. SID numbers link to information submitted to PubChem by ChEBI; CID numbers link to a summary of information from all submitters.
A database of mass spectra from metabolites quantified using gas chromatography (GC) coupled to mass spectroscopy (MS)
- 0 MassBank High Quality Mass Spectral Database
- 0 Gene Expression
- 0 ArrayExpress (Repository of Microarray data) ArrayExpress is a public repository for transcriptomics and related data.
- 0 ArrayExpress (Gene Expression Atlas) Gene Expression Atlas Database
- 0 NURSA NURSA (Nuclear Receptor Signaling Atlas) is an online information resource for the nuclear receptor signaling community
- 13 Molecular Interactions
- 0 IntAct Interactions A database of evidence for molecular interactions
- 0 IEDB Immune Epitope Database
A database of bioactive drug-like small molecules and associated bioactivities abstracted from the scientific literature
BRENDA Ligands refer to all compounds which interact with enzymes.
CompTox provides a high quality public chemistry resource for supporting improved predictive toxicology.
- 87 Reactions & Pathways
Database of Mathematical models of biological interest.
BKMS-react is an integrated and non-redundant biochemical reaction database containing known enzyme-catalyzed and spontaneous reactions.
- 0 Rhea Rhea is a freely available, manually annotated database of biochemical reactions.
A curated knowledgebase of biological pathways.
System for the Analysis of Biochemical Pathways - Reaction Kinetics.