CHEBI:17992 - sucrose
|Main||ChEBI Ontology||Automatic Xrefs||Reactions||Pathways||Models|
- 6782 Protein Sequences
- 2 Small molecules
- 0 CarotenoidsDatabase A Database of information on naturally occurring carotenoids from many organisms extracted from the literature.
- 0 NMRShiftDB NMRShiftDB is a NMR database for organic structures and their nuclear magnetic resonance (nmr) spectra.
PubChem is a database of molecules and their properties. SID numbers link to information submitted to PubChem by ChEBI; CID numbers link to a summary of information from all submitters.
- 0 Golm A database of mass spectra from metabolites quantified using gas chromatography (GC) coupled to mass spectroscopy (MS)
- 0 MassBank High Quality Mass Spectral Database
- 0 SwissLipids A knowledge resource for lipids and their biology.
- 20 Gene Expression
- 0 ArrayExpress (Repository of Microarray data) ArrayExpress is a public repository for transcriptomics and related data.
ArrayExpress (Gene Expression Atlas)
Gene Expression Atlas Database
- 0 NURSA NURSA (Nuclear Receptor Signaling Atlas) is an online information resource for the nuclear receptor signaling community
The Gene Ontology (GO) knowledgebase is the world’s largest source of information on the functions of genes.
- 134 Molecular Interactions
Aggregated Computational Toxicology Online Resource (ACToR)
- 0 BindingDB A database of measured binding affinities, focusing on the interactions of proteins considered to be drug-targets with small, drug-like molecules.
- 0 IntAct Interactions A database of evidence for molecular interactions
- 0 IEDB Immune Epitope Database
A database of bioactive drug-like small molecules and associated bioactivities abstracted from the scientific literature
BRENDA Ligands refer to all compounds which interact with enzymes.
CompTox provides a high quality public chemistry resource for supporting improved predictive toxicology.
MetaboLights is a database for Metabolomics experiments and derived information
- 71 Reactions & Pathways
Database of Mathematical models of biological interest.
BKMS-react is an integrated and non-redundant biochemical reaction database containing known enzyme-catalyzed and spontaneous reactions.
Rhea is a freely available, manually annotated database of biochemical reactions.
A curated knowledgebase of biological pathways.
System for the Analysis of Biochemical Pathways - Reaction Kinetics.
Virtual Metabolic Human
A biochemical knowledge-base on human metabolism.