- Henze 2017
- Sips2015 - Glucose and non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA) metabolism
- Dikicioglu2018 - Genome-scale metabolic model of Saccharomyces cerevisiae including comprehensive iron metabolism network
- Heldt2018 - Budding yeast size control by titration of nuclear sites
- Heldt2018 - Budding yeast size control by inhibitor dilution
- A quantitative model of the initiation of DNA replication in Saccharomyces cerevisiae predicts the effects of system perturbations
- Araujo2016 - Positive feedback in Cdk1 signalling keeps mitotic duration short and constant
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Swainston2016 - Reconstruction of human metabolic network (Recon 2.2)
- Barr2017 - Dynamics of p21 in hTert-RPE1 cells
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
Chen2004 integrated the various known components of yeast cell cycle conrtol and dynamics and succeeded in forming a model that could predict the phenotypes of over hundred deletion strains.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03