EMBL-EBI Careers Day 2014
You will learn about cutting-edge research projects, get an overview of one of the world’s most important collections of biological databases and tools, and speak with the experts who develop and curate our many services.
The final programme will be released shortly, but the day will include:
- Welcome and introduction from EMBL-EBI’s Director, Janet Thornton
- Introduction to research at the EBI
- The EMBL PhD and Postdoc Programmes
- Life as a... PhD student, Postdoc, Curator, Software developer, Research talk by a Group Leader
- Posters and demonstrations of EMBL-EBI’s core data resources.
The day typically runs from 09:30 to 16:00
Registration is FREE.
Places are limited, so make sure you register early to guarantee a place.
If there is sufficient interest, we will arrange for a bus from Cambridge rail station to EMBL-EBI and a return bus after the event (for a small fee to cover the transport). Bus departure will be from Cambridge Train Station.