The Bioinformatics Roadshow - Poland
What will I learn?
- Navigating Ensembl and Ensembl Genomes and retrieving/using information
- Browsing and retrieving data from the ArrayExpress repository and Gene Expression Atlas
- Fundamental steps in the analysis of gene expression data using Expression Profiler
- Understanding and exploring Reactome Data
- Familiarisation with data types, tools and organisation of information within BRENDA
- An insight into UniProt, IntAct and Interpro and how to effectively use the tools.
|Monday 6th July, 2009|
|Ensembl||Bert Overduin||1 day|
|Tuesday 7th July, 2009|
|Tomasz Adamusiak||1 day|
|Wednesday 8th July, 2009|
|Sandra Orchard||1 day|
Please complete the registration form indicating the type of registration you require. Items marked * are mandatory. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.
A limited number of travel fellowships are available for SLING roadshows. Fellowships are only applicable to persons travelling from outside the host institute and cover a maximum EUR500 per person towards the cost of travel, accommodation and subsistence. If you wish to be considered for a fellowship please indicate this on your registration form and complete the motivation form as detailed on the confirmation of registration. Only applications that are completed on-line using the motivation form will be considered. Selection will take place when registration closes and successful applicants will be notified shortly thereafter.
For further information, to register interest, or book a roadshow - please contact the EMBL-EBI Events Team, T: +44 (0)1223 494444.
The Bioinformatics Roadshow is funded by the European Commission under SLING, grant agreement number 226073 (Integrating Activity) within Research Infrastructures of the FP7 Capacities Specific Programme.