The Bioinformatics Roadshow - Estonia
What will I learn?
- Navigating Ensembl and Ensembl Genomes and retrieving/using information
- Browsing and retrieving data from the ArrayExpress repository and Gene Expression Atlas
- Fundamental steps in the analysis of gene expression data using Expression Profiler
- Understanding and exploring Reactome Data
- Familiarisation with data types, tools and organisation of information within BRENDA
- An insight into UniProt, IntAct and Interpro and how to effectively use the tools.
|Monday 7th September, 2009|
|Introduction to Ensembl
Ensembl User Interface
|Michael Schuster||1 day|
|Tuesday 8th September, 2009|
|Array Express Atlas
Programmatic Access to Array Express
|Margus Lukk||1 day|
|Wednesday 9th September, 2009|
Andreas Grote, BRENDA representative
|Thursday 8th September, 2009|
|Sandra Orchard||1 day|
Please complete the registration form indicating the type of registration you require. Items marked * are mandatory. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.
A limited number of travel fellowships are available for SLING roadshows. Fellowships are only applicable to persons travelling from outside the host institute and cover a maximum EUR500 per person towards the cost of travel, accommodation and subsistence. If you wish to be considered for a fellowship please ensure your registration is completed before 23/07/09. Selection will take place in the week commencing 27 July and successful applicants will be notified shortly thereafter.
For further information, to register interest, or book a roadshow - please contact the EMBL-EBI Events Team, T: +44 (0)1223 494444.
The Bioinformatics Roadshow is funded by the European Commission under SLING, grant agreement number 226073 (Integrating Activity) within Research Infrastructures of the FP7 Capacities Specific Programme.