- All Reactome pathways can be downloaded from the Reactome website in several formats. For reference use, Rich Text Format (Word compatible) and PDF formats are available. For computational re-use, SBML level 2.3 and BioPAX level 2 and 3 formats are available.
- Individual pathways can be downloaded using links available at the bottom of the pathway browser (shown in Figure 6).
- Human protein–protein interactions are available in PSI-MITAB format.
- Pathway diagrams are available in PDF and PNG formats.
- The Reactome MySQL database, schema, code and web interface can be downloaded for local implementation and development.
Figure 6 The download links available at the bottom of the pathway browser.