Reactome: exploring and analysing biological pathways
This course provides an introduction to the Reactome pathway database web interface and the database content.
An undergraduate degree in a life science subject or background knowledge in molecular biology will be an advantage.
- Understanding the need for pathway databases such as Reactome
- Searching for Reactome pathways and understanding Reactome pathway diagrams
- Finding proteins or compounds represented in Reactome pathways
- Navigating Reactome content using the Pathway Browser
- Extending Reactome pathways with protein-protein or protein-compound interactions from relevant databases or your own interactions data
- Mapping your own list of gene, protein, or compound identifiers to Reactome pathways and identifying the pathways that are over-represented
- Visualising pathway expression levels using your own microarray or protein expression dataset