Get help and support on MetaboLights
- For comments, suggestions or help requests, please use our feedback form.
- For source code, feature requests and bug reports, see the MetaboLights SourceForge pages.
The MetaboLights project is a member of isacommons, the ISA community.
- Haug, K. et al. (2012). MetaboLights—an open-access general-purpose repository for metabolomics studies and associated meta-data. Nucleic Acids Res. 41 (D1) D781-6.
- Salek RM, et al. (2013). The MetaboLights repository: curation challenges in metabolomics. Database (Oxford), bat029.
- Steinbeck, C. et al. (2012). MetaboLights: towards a new COSMOS of metabolomics data management. Metabolomics (8), 757-760.
Sansone, S.A. et al. (2012). Toward interoperable bioscience data. Nat. Genet. (44), 121-126.
The development of MetaboLights is funded by the BBSRC, grant reference BB/I000933/1.
The funding is for a project that will instantiate, at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) in Hinxton, Cambridge, UK, the MetaboLights metabolomics database with various components focused on both data standards and primary experimental data. MetaboLights is cross-species, cross-application and will cover all relevant analytical methods.