The following guided example is intended to help you reinforce what you have learned so far on this course by providing a real example of how IntAct can be used.
training » online » course-list » intact-molecular-interactions-ebi » when-use-intact-guided-example
- IntAct: Molecular interactions at EMBL-EBI
- What is IntAct?
- How do I access and navigate IntAct?
- How is data stored in IntAct?
- Representing molecular interactions data
- The tabular view in IntAct
- The interaction detail view in IntAct
- How to search IntAct
- How do I get data from IntAct?
- Visualising the output
- When to use IntAct: guided example
- Check your learning
- Learn more
- Get help and support on IntAct