- Check out our YouTube or YouKu channel.
- Try out an Ensembl tutorial. There are videos and coursebooks on a variety of subjects.
- See if your question has already been answered in the Ensembl FAQs.
- Have a look at the Ensembl Glossary.
- View technical documentation on Ensembl.
- Visit the full 3 hour course on Train online: Ensembl: Browsing chordate genomes
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, contact the Ensembl helpdesk.
- If you are using Ensembl programmatically, our dev list is a community of Ensembl developers where you can ask and answer questions.
- If you thought this course was useful, and you and your colleagues would like to experience it in the flesh, host an Ensembl workshop at your institution.