The following reviews on NGS might be of interest:
- Liu L.,Li Y.,Li S.,Hu N.,He Y.,Pong R.,Lin D.,Lu L. andLaw M., 2012.Comparison of next-generation sequencing systems. Journal of Biomedicine & Biotechnology.
- Loman N.J.,Misra R.V.,Dallman T.J.,Constantinidou C.,Gharbia S.E.,Wain J. andPallen M.J., 2012.Performance comparison of benchtop high-throughput sequencing platforms. Nature Biotechnology
- Quail M.A.,Smith M.,Coupland P.,Otto T.D.,Harris S.R.,Connor T.R.,Bertoni A.,Swerdlow H.P. andGu Y., 2012. A tale of three next generation sequencing platforms: comparison of Ion Torrent, Pacific Biosciences and Illumina MiSeq sequencers. BMC Genomics
- Mardis E.R., Next-generation DNA sequencing methods. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics,
- Metzker M.L., Sequencing technologies - the next generation. Nature Reviews. Genetics,
- Treffer R.,Deckert V.,Recent advances in single-molecule sequencing.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology
training website to see when the next course might be.The EMBL-EBI holds regular face-to-face Next Generation Sequencing Practical courses, as well as our more technical Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data courses. Keep an eye on our
Develop your knowledge further with our online Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data course.