This series of lectures was presented by the Sequence Read Archive (SRA) team at the EMBL-EBI. They detail the role of the SRA in the curation of raw NGS data, and how users can submit and browse data.
This introductory talk is by Rasko Leinonen from the European Nucleotide Archive (ENA), who host the SRA.
In this talk, you should learn about the aims of the SRA and gain an overview of the services they offer. You will learn about how to submit data to the SRA. This includes:
- Where to submit different kinds of NGS data.
- The format your data should be in.
- The metadata required for each sequencing project.
- How to set up a submission account.
- What happens to your submitted data.