- For all support enquiries, please contact the EBI Metagenomics helpdesk.
- You can find out more about the EBI Metagenomics Resource on the information pages of our website.
- To keep up with metagenomics-related information and updates, you can subscribe to a mailing list or follow EBImetagenomics on Twitter.
- Hunter, C.I; Mitchell, A; Jones, P; McAnulla, C; Pesseat, S; Scheremetjew, M; Hunter, S. (2012) Metagenomic analysis: the challenge of the data bonanza. Brief Bioinform 13(6) 743-746
- Ottman, N; Smidt, H; de Vos, W.M; Belzer, C. (2012). The function of our microbiota: who is out there and what do they do? Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2:104
- Eisen, J.A. (2007) Environmental Shotgun Sequencing: Its Potential and Challenges for Studying the Hidden World of Microbes. PLoS Biology 5 (3): e8
- Field et al. (2008) The minimum information about a genome sequence (MIGS) specification. Nat Biotech. 26(5):541–547
- Yilman P et al. (2011) Minimum information about a marker gene sequence (MIMARKS) and minimum information about any (x) sequence (MIxS) specifications. Nat Biotech. 29(5):415–420
The EBI metagenomics resource was initiated by funding from EMBL. It continues to be developed with support from EMBL and additional funding has been gratefully received from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC grant BB/I02612X/1) and the EU's Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7 grant MICROB3).