The EMBO Meeting 2013
EMBL-EBI is sharing an exhibition stand with EMBL Heiedelberg at The EMBO Meeting (booth 6). Please visit us if you are interested in:
- careers, PhDs and postdoc positions, both in bioinformatics and molecular biology;
- bioinformatics training (both hands-on training courses and online training);
- finding out how EMBL-EBI's databases and software tools can help you to get the most from your biological data;
- taking part in ELIXIR – Europe's emerging research infrastructure for biological data;
- joining our industry programme.
About the EMBO Meeting
The EMBO Meeting offers a European forum for scientific exchange where participants are exposed to new perspectives from topics covering the entire range of the molecular life sciences, encouraging them to look beyond the boundaries of their own fields. EMBO is an organisation of leading life scientist members that fosters new generations of researchers to produce world-class scientiﬁc results.
The full programme is available from the EMBO Meeting website: www.the-embo-meeting.org/programme.html