Queries Available in MACiE
Please email me if there are any queries missing which you would like to see.
The following queries are supported, to access a query, use the side pannel, or click on the query text:
- List the CATH Codes that are present in two or more MACiE entries.
- Query MACiE by Amino Acid Residues, this query allows up to 6 residues to be queried with up to two functions each. This query includes an option to find all residues that act through both their side and main chain portions as well as the facility to search for catalytic diads and triads within MACiE.
- Query cofactors in MACiE. Query by cofactor name. This query allows a user to search for a specific cofactor name in MACiE, generic types of cofactor (e.g. all iron containing cofactors) and a metal/non-metal cofatcor performing a specific function.
- Query MACiE by reaction comments
- Query MACiE by species (scientific and common) names
- Mechanism. Allows queries by both mechanism and mechanism components. This query also has the option to retrieve all the steps in MACiE that have been annotated as rate determining.
- Query the chemical changes in MACiE
- Compare two MACiE reactions based off their bond change fingerprints is available for the manual and automatic annotations as well as at the step and overall reaction level.
- Overall reactants and products (by KEGG and ChEBI compound id or compound name)
- Combinations of Mechanism, bond type and amino acids, the following occur in this section:
- Reactions with Alternative Mechanisms - Lists all the reactions in MACiE with known alternative mechanisms
- Query the Citation Details in details. This allows the user to query for the references linked to a specific author of the references in MACiE, or the titles of the references cited in MACiE.