Namesystems biology representation
Representation of an entity used in a systems biology knowledge reconstruction, such as a model, pathway, network.
modified as part of ontology 'refactoring' process [SF bug #3172586]
Parent(s)This term has no parent.
- SBO:0000064 mathematical expression (is a)
- SBO:0000544 metadata representation (is a)
- SBO:0000004 modelling framework (is a)
- SBO:0000231 occurring entity representation (is a)
- SBO:0000003 participant role (is a)
- SBO:0000236 physical entity representation (is a)
- SBO:0000545 systems description parameter (is a)
- SBO:0000235 participant (is a) [obsolete]
Date of creation: 04 January 2006, 12:00
Date of last modification: 10 February 2011, 15:38