EC 188.8.131.52: Ethanolamine kinase
ATP + ethanolamine = ADP + O-phosphoethanolamine.
- Ethanolamine kinase (phosphorylating)
- Ethanolamine phosphokinase
EC 184.108.40.206: Choline kinase
ATP + choline = ADP + phosphocholine.
- Ethanolamine and its methyl and ethyl derivatives can also act as acceptors.
- Choline kinase (phosphorylating)
- Choline phosphokinase
- Choline-ethanolamine kinase
Protein family (Pfam)
Domain description: Choline/ethanolamine kinase
Class: Alpha Beta
Architecture: Alpha-Beta Complex
Topology: Aminoglycoside 3'-phosphotransferase; Chain: A, domain 2
Homology: Aminoglycoside 3'-phosphotransferase; Chain: A, domain 2Occurring in: