Protein Data Bank in Europe - Anonymous FTP Account
|Welcome to the PDBe anonymous FTP account at ftp.ebi.ac.uk
This FTP site provides access to data on the 3D structure of biological macromolecules.
This directory structure is a mirror of the wwPDB archive maintained by the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics (RCSB)
Structure data is located in
Entry files are date-stamped to show the date they were released.
Note: Users should switch to binary mode before downloading data files.
Entry Directory Layout:
* contains ls-lR listing of added, modified and obsolete entries for that week.
* is originally last quarterly full release BUT then is modified
to include withdrawn (removed), replacement, and additional
entries since last quarterly full release
* is the current full release (last quarterly plus updates)
* divided into 2-letter directories
* analogous to the divided/pdb directory, containing mmCIF,
nmr restraint, and structure factor files, respectively.
* analogous to the divided directory, containing pdb,
mmCIF, nmr restraint, and structure factor directories,
with symbolic links to files in the divided subdirectories.
These are not divided into two-letter directories
* analogous to the divided directories, but containing
Help File Descriptions:
ls-lR full listing of all files in FTP
README instructions for using FTP
To get one of these files, type "get filename" then logout to view it on your local system.
This is the ../pdb directory of the wwPDB ftp archive.
Directories available from this level are:
derived_data/ Information derived
from PDB files
provided by the PDB
data/ Atomic coordinates, experimental information, HET dictionary and
information on monomers
Document mantained by: Gaurav Sahni