Data collection: Taxonomy
- Date of creation: 2006-08-14 19:38:06 GMT
- Date of last modification: 2014-08-12 13:41:15 GMT
Examples of usage
Here are some possible annotations using this data collection. These are classified by format (like SBML, CellML or BioPAX) and show the element(s) (tags for XML based formats) which can have a MIRIAM URI -using the current data collection- to bring extra knowledge about the entity described.
Those examples are purposely limited to a few formats and domains and do not reflect the wide scope of usage of MIRIAM URIs!
- model (Model serves as a container for components of classes FunctionDefinition, UnitDefinition, CompartmentType, SpeciesType, Compartment, Species, Parameter, InitialAssignment, Rule, Constraint, Reaction, and Event. Only one instance of a Model object is allowed per instance of an SBML Level 2 Version 3 document or data stream, and it must be located inside the
- parameter (A parameter is used to define a symbol associated with a value; this symbol can then be used in mathematical formulas.)
- species (A species refers to a pool of reacting entities of a specific species type that take part in reactions and are located in a specific compartment.)
For complete details about an element of a specific format, please always refer to the official specifications.