Release 18.0, 02 September 2008
New features include:
- New methods from PROSITE, GENE3D and SUPERFAMILY.
- PROSITE pattern matches are now evaluated to either TRUE (T) or UNKOWN (?) using miniprofiles or associated existing PROSITE profiles. Please see User Manual for details.
- Match_complete.xml (UniProtKB) now contains all UniProtKB proteins including those not matching an InterPro signature.
Contents and coverage of InterPro 18.0
InterPro protein matches are now calculated for all UniProtKB and UniParc proteins. The following statistics are for all UniProtkB proteins. InterPro release 18.0 contains 16549 entries, representing:
Last entry: IPR017954
27432 publications in PUBMED are referenced from InterPro.
Member database information
|Signature Database||Version||Signatures||Integrated Signatures|
* Some signatures may not have matches to UniProtKB proteins
|Sequence Database||Version||Count||count of proteins matching|
|any signature||integrated signatures|
|UniProtKB||14.1||6610332||5274155 (79.8%)||4998051 (75.6%)|
|UniProt/Swiss-Prot||56.1||397539||379897 (95.6%)||369830 (93.0%)|
|UniProt/TrEMBL||39.1||6212793||4894258 (78.8%)||4628221 (74.5%)|
InterPro to GO
- Number of GO terms mapped to InterPro - 20112
- List of InterPro to GO mappings. These are also available through the EBI GO browser QuickGO
Deleted IPRs in InterPro
A list of all Deleted IPRs in InterPro