Release 17.0, 20 March 2008
InterPro 17.0 features include:
- New methods from TIGRFAMs, GENE3D and SUPERFAMILY.
- New to this release is the introduction of Genome Properties, supplied from TIGRFAMs.
- A new Type, Conserved Site has been created for PROSITE patterns, that do not represent PTMs, Active Sites or Binding Sites.
Contents and coverage of InterPro 17.0
InterPro protein matches are now calculated for all UniProtKB and UniParc proteins. The following statistics are for all UniProtkB proteins. InterPro release 17.0 contains 16583 entries, representing:
Last entry: IPR017857
Member database information
|Signature Database||Version||Signatures*||Integrated Signatures|
Sequence database statistics
|Sequence Database||Version||Count||Count of proteins matching|
|All Signatures||Integrated Signatures|
|UniProtKB||13.1||5803223||4570816 (78.8%)||4327448 (74.6%)|
|UniProt/Swiss-Prot||55.1||359942||345016 (95.9%)||335067 (93.1%)|
|UniProt/TrEMBL||38.1||5443281||4225800 (77.6%)||3992381 (73.3%)|
InterPro to GO
- Number of GO terms mapped to InterPro - 20068
- List of InterPro to GO mappings. These are also available through the EBI GO browser QuickGO
Deleted IPRs in InterPro
A list of all Deleted IPRs in InterPro