Release 16.2, 04 February 2008
InterPro 16.2 features include:
- New methods from PIRSF, Gene3D and SUPERFAMILY.
- A new Type, Conserved Site has been created for PROSITE patterns, that do not represent PTMs, Active Sites or Binding Sites.
- UniProtKB (match_complete.xml), UniParc (uniparc_match.tar.gz) and UniMES (unimes_match.tar.gz) matches to InterPro methods have been updated and are available from the ftp site in XML format. Due to the large size of UniParc and UniMES the data has been divided into chunks and the latest updates are provided in these files at each InterPro release.
Contents and coverage of InterPro 16.2
InterPro protein matches are now calculated for all UniProtKB and UniParc proteins. The following statistics are for all UniProtkB proteins. InterPro release 16.2 contains 16175 entries, representing:
Last entry: IPR017440
Member database information
|Signature Database||Version||Signatures*||Integrated Signatures|
Sequence database statistics
|Sequence Database||Version||Count||Count of proteins matching|
|All Signatures||Integrated Signatures|
|UniProtKB||12.7||5473336||4391326 (80.2%)||4173389 (76.2%)|
|UniProt/Swiss-Prot||54.7||333445||319392 (95.8%)||310112 (93.0%)|
|UniProt/TrEMBL||37.7||5139891||4071934 (79.2%)||3863277 (75.2%)|
InterPro to GO
- Number of GO terms mapped to InterPro - 199966
- List of InterPro to GO mappings. These are also available through the EBI GO browser QuickGO
Deleted IPRs in InterPro
A list of all Deleted IPRs in InterPro