Pathways & interactions
Rhodanese-like domain superfamily (IPR036873)
Short name: Rhodanese-like_dom_sf
- Rhodanese-like domain (IPR001763)
- Mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase phosphatase (IPR008343)
- Phage shock protein, PspE (IPR014323)
- tRNA 2-selenouridine synthase (IPR017582)
- Uncharacterised protein family UPF0176 (IPR020936)
- PQQ-dependent catabolism-associated CXXCW motif (IPR022376)
- Thiosulfate sulfurtransferase, bacterial (IPR023695)
- Thiazole biosynthesis domain (IPR026340)
- Adenylyltransferase and sulfurtransferase MOCS3/Uba4 (IPR028885)
- Selenouridine synthase, SelU N-terminal-like subunit (IPR030818)
- Cdc25 phosphatase catalytic domain.
- non-catalytic domains of eukaryotic dual-specificity MAPK-phosphatases.
- non-catalytic domains of yeast PTP-type MAPK-phosphatases.
- non-catalytic domains of yeast Ubp4, Ubp5, Ubp7.
- non-catalytic domains of mammalian Ubp-Y.
- Drosophila heat shock protein HSP-67BB.
- several bacterial cold-shock and phage shock proteins.
- plant senescence associated proteins.
- catalytic and non-catalytic domains of rhodanese (see IPR001307).
Rhodanese has an internal duplication. This domain is found as a single copy in other proteins, including phosphatases and ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases [PMID: 8702871]. The structure of this domain is composed of three layers (alpha/beta/alpha) arranged in parallel beta-sheet of five strands.