Pathways & interactions
Metallo-dependent phosphatase-like (IPR029052)
Short name: Metallo-depent_PP-like
- Phosphodiesterase MJ0936/Vps29 (IPR000979)
- DNA double-strand break repair protein Mre11 (IPR003701)
- Conserved hypothetical protein CHP00024, phosphoesterase-like (IPR004376)
- Nuclease SbcCD subunit D (IPR004593)
- Bis(5'-nucleosyl)-tetraphosphatase (symmetrical) (IPR004617)
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase domain, ApaH type (IPR004843)
- Metallophosphoesterase, YmdB-like (IPR005235)
- 5'-Nucleotidase/apyrase (IPR006179)
- Serine/threonine-specific protein phosphatase/bis(5-nucleosyl)-tetraphosphatase (IPR006186)
- 2',3'-cyclic-nucleotide 2'-phosphodiesterase/3'-nucleotidase (IPR006294)
- NAD pyrophosphatase/5-nucleotidase NadN (IPR006420)
- Phosphoesterase MJ0912 (IPR011152)
- Phosphoprotein phosphatase PPZ/Ppq1 (IPR011159)
- Sphingomyelin phosphodiesterase (IPR011160)
- Serine/threonine protein phosphatase 5 (IPR011236)
- Phosphoesterase cyanobacterial, all2852 (IPR011239)
- Phosphoesterase-related protein YunD (IPR011240)
- Phosphoesterase, lmo2642-related (IPR012365)
- Serine/threonine protein phosphatase, BSU1 (IPR012391)
- Predicted phosphoesterase, C1039.02 type (IPR014485)
- Predicted phosphoesterase, YhaO type (IPR014576)
- Uncharacterised conserved protein UCP033093, metallophosphoesterase-type (IPR014577)
- Predicted 5'-nucleotidase, SA0022 type (IPR014579)
- Uncharacterised conserved protein UCP008292 (IPR016538)
- Acid sphingomyelinase-like phosphodiesterase, predicted (IPR017064)
- Phosphoesterase, putative (IPR022302)
- Metallophosphoesterase, RPA4764 (IPR022507)
- Bis(5'-nucleosyl)-tetraphosphatase PrpE (IPR023937)
- Polynucleotide kinase-phosphatase, bacterial (IPR024028)
- Phosphoesterase, MJ0037 (IPR024173)
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase (IPR024201)
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase domain, lpxH type (IPR024654)
- Purple acid phosphatase (IPR024927)
- Metallophosphoesterase, DNA ligase-associated (IPR026336)
- 3,5-cyclic adenosine monophosphate phosphodiesterase CpdA (IPR026575)
- Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 29 (IPR028661)
- Metallophosphoesterase, TT1561-like (IPR029461)
- Thiosulfohydrolase SoxB (IPR030998)
- DNA double-strand break repair protein Mre11, archaea-type (IPR032885)
- Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1 catalytic subunit alpha/beta (IPR037979)
- Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-gamma catalytic subunit (IPR037981)
- Transmembrane protein 62 (IPR039216)
- Purple acid phosphatase-like (IPR039331)
- Metallophosphoesterase 1, metallophosphatase domain (IPR039541)
This entry represents a domain found in metallo-dependent phosphatases. Proteins containing this domain include:
- Purple acid phosphatases [PMID: 10438611].
- DNA double-strand break repair nucleases [PMID: 11371344].
- 5'-nucleotidases (syn. UDP-sugar hydrolase).
- Protein serine/threonine phosphatase.
- Phosphoesterase-related proteins.
- TT1561-like proteins.
- YfcE-like proteins.
- Hypothetical protein aq_1666.
- DR1281-like proteins.
- TTHA0625-like proteins.
- GpdQ-like proteins.
- ADPRibase-Mn-like proteins.
Metallophosphatases (MPPs), also known as metallophosphoesterases, phosphodiesterases (PDEs), binuclear metallophosphoesterases, and dimetal-containing phosphoesterases (DMPs), represent a diverse superfamily of enzymes with a conserved domain containing an active site consisting of two metal ions (usually manganese, iron, or zinc) coordinated with octahedral geometry by a cage of histidine, aspartate, and asparagine residues [PMID: 18757371, PMID: 25837850].
- G3DSA:188.8.131.52 (G3DSA:184.108.40.206)