Pathways & interactions
Metallo-dependent phosphatase-like (IPR029052)
Short name: Metallo-depent_PP-like
- Metallo-dependent phosphatase-like (IPR029052)
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase domain, ApaH type (IPR004843)
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase domain, lpxH type (IPR024654)
- Capsule synthesis protein, CapA (IPR019079)
- Metallophosphoesterase, TT1561-like (IPR029461)
This entry represents a domain found in metallo-dependent phosphatases. Proteins containing this domain include:
- Purple acid phosphatases [PMID: 10438611].
- DNA double-strand break repair nucleases [PMID: 11371344].
- 5'-nucleotidases (syn. UDP-sugar hydrolase).
- Protein serine/threonine phosphatase.
- Phosphoesterase-related proteins.
- TT1561-like proteins.
- YfcE-like proteins.
- Hypothetical protein aq_1666.
- DR1281-like proteins.
- TTHA0625-like proteins.
- GpdQ-like proteins.
- ADPRibase-Mn-like proteins.
Metallophosphatases (MPPs), also known as metallophosphoesterases, phosphodiesterases (PDEs), binuclear metallophosphoesterases, and dimetal-containing phosphoesterases (DMPs), represent a diverse superfamily of enzymes with a conserved domain containing an active site consisting of two metal ions (usually manganese, iron, or zinc) coordinated with octahedral geometry by a cage of histidine, aspartate, and asparagine residues [PMID: 18757371, PMID: 25837850].