Pathways & interactions
Putative phenylalanine aminotransferase (IPR024892)
Short name: Pat
Overlapping homologous superfamilies
- Pyridoxal phosphate-dependent transferase, major domain (IPR015421)
- Pyridoxal phosphate-dependent transferase (IPR015424)
- Histidinol-phosphate aminotransferase family (IPR005861)
- Putative phenylalanine aminotransferase (IPR024892)
Proteins in this family belong to the class-II pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family and may catalyse the transamination reaction in phenylalanine biosynthesis [PMID: 12948641].
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- MF_01513 (Phe_aminotrans_2)