Helix-turn-helix, base-excision DNA repair, C-terminal (IPR023170)
Short name: HTH_base_excis_C
- Helix-hairpin-helix motif (IPR000445)
- HhH-GPD domain (IPR003265)
- Endonuclease III-like, iron-sulphur cluster loop motif (IPR003651)
- Endonuclease III, iron-sulphur binding site (IPR004035)
- Endonuclease III-like, conserved site-2 (IPR004036)
- Endonuclease III (IPR005759)
- A/G-specific adenine glycosylase MutY (IPR005760)
- DNA glycosylase (IPR011257)
- 8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase/DNA lyase, thermostable (IPR012092)
- N-glycosylase/DNA lyase-like (IPR015254)
- N-glycosylase/DNA lyase (IPR016544)
This entry represents the extreme C terminus of the helix-turn-helix base-excision DNA repair enzyme family, including the DNA glycosylases and lyases [PMID: 15610848].
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- G3DSA:1.10.1670.10 (G3DSA:1.10.1670.10)