Cobalamin (vitamin B12)-dependent enzyme, catalytic (IPR016176)
Short name: Cbl-dep_enz_cat
- Diol/glycerol dehydratase, large subunit (IPR003206)
- Methylmalonyl-CoA mutase, beta chain (IPR004608)
- Methylmalonyl-CoA mutase, alpha chain, catalytic (IPR006098)
- Methylmalonyl-CoA mutase, alpha/beta chain, catalytic (IPR006099)
- Glutamate mutase epsilon subunit (IPR006396)
- D-Lysine 5,6-aminomutase alpha subunit (IPR015130)
- Fused isobutyryl-CoA mutase (IPR033669)
- Diol/glycerol dehydratase, large subunit superfamily (IPR036999)
- D-Lysine 5,6-aminomutase alpha subunit superfamily (IPR037086)
This superfamily represents a structural domain with a TIM beta/alpha barrel fold found in cobalamin (vitamin B12)-dependent enzymes, including:
- N-terminal coenzyme A-binding domain of both the alpha and beta subunits of methylmalonyl-CoA mutase (EC:22.214.171.124) (only the alpha subunit is active) [PMID: 10387043].
- The large subunit of glutamate mutase (EC:126.96.36.199) [PMID: 10467146].
- The alpha subunit of diol dehydratase (EC:188.8.131.52) [PMID: 10903944].
- The large subunit of glycerol dehydratase (EC:184.108.40.206) [PMID: 10985746].
- The alpha subunit of D-lysine 5,6-aminomutase (EC:220.127.116.11) [PMID: 5514022].
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- SSF51703 (SSF51703)