Pathways & interactions
FAD-binding, type 2, subdomain 1 (IPR016167)
Short name: FAD-bd_2_sub1
- UDP-N-acetylenolpyruvoylglucosamine reductase (IPR003170)
- Oxygen oxidoreductase covalent FAD-binding site (IPR006093)
- FAD linked oxidase, N-terminal (IPR006094)
- Galactonolactone dehydrogenase (IPR010029)
- L-gulonolactone/D-arabinono-1,4-lactone oxidase (IPR010031)
- D-lactate dehydrogenase (IPR012256)
- FAD-binding, type 2 (IPR016166)
- Alkyldihydroxyacetonephosphate synthase (IPR025650)
- Sugar 1,4-lactone oxidase (IPR030654)
- FAD-binding, type 2-like superfamily (IPR036318)
These FAD-binding domains consist of two alpha+beta subdomains. This superfamily represents the first (N-terminal) 2-layer alpha/beta subdomain, which is found in:
- FAD-linked oxidases (N-terminal domain), such as vanillyl-alochol oxidase (EC:18.104.22.168) [PMID: 10585424], flavoprotein subunit of p-cresol methylhydroxylase (EC:22.214.171.124) [PMID: 15723539], D-lactate dehydrogenases (EC:126.96.36.199, EC:188.8.131.52 -cytochrome) [PMID: 10944213], Cholesterol oxidases (EC:184.108.40.206) [PMID: 11397813], Cytokinin dehydrogenase 1 (EC:220.127.116.11) [PMID: 15321719].
- Uridine diphospho-N-acetylenolpyruvylglucosamine reductase (MurB) (N-terminal domain) [PMID: 9020778].
- CO dehydrogenase flavoprotein (N-terminal domain; [PMID: 10966817]) family.
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- G3DSA:18.104.22.168 (G3DSA:22.214.171.124)