Pathways & interactions
FAD/NAD-linked reductase, dimerisation domain superfamily (IPR016156)
Short name: FAD/NAD-linked_Rdtase_dimer_sf
- Pyridine nucleotide-disulphide oxidoreductase, class I (IPR001100)
- Trypanothione reductase (IPR001864)
- Pyridine nucleotide-disulphide oxidoreductase, dimerisation domain (IPR004099)
- Dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase (IPR006258)
- Glutathione reductase, eukaryote/bacterial (IPR006322)
- Glutathione-disulphide reductase (IPR006324)
- Thioredoxin/glutathione reductase selenoprotein (IPR006338)
- Flavocytochrome c sulphide dehydrogenase, flavin-binding (IPR015323)
- Coenzyme A disulphide reductase (IPR017758)
- Mycothione reductase (IPR017817)
- Mercury(II) reductase (IPR021179)
- Soluble pyridine nucleotide transhydrogenase (IPR022962)
- Coenzyme A disulphide reductase, staphyolococci (IPR023536)
- 3-phenylpropionate/cinnamic acid dioxygenase, ferredoxin--NAD(+) reductase subunit (IPR023744)
- Reductase, C-terminal (IPR028202)
- Flavocytochrome c sulphide dehydrogenase, flavin-binding domain superfamily (IPR037092)
This superfamily represents a dimerisation domain that is usually found at the C-terminal of FAD and NAD-linked reductases. This domain has a core alpha+beta sandwich structure consisting of beta(3,4)-alpha(3). The first two domains are of the same beta/beta/alpha fold. This domain can be found in the following proteins:
- Glutathione reductase [PMID: 9546215].
- Trypanothione reductase [PMID: 8771196].
- Mammalian thioredoxin reductase [PMID: 11481439].
- Apoptosis-inducing factor (AIF), which contains a large loop insertion in this domain [PMID: 12198487].
- NADH peroxidase [PMID: 7766608].
- Biphenyl 2,3-dioxygenase, ferredoxin reductase (also known as NADH-dependent ferredoxin reductase, BphA4) [PMID: 11090282].
- Putidaredoxin reductase [PMID: 15095867].
- Dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase (also known as dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase) [PMID: 8805537].
- 2-oxopropyl-CoM reductase, carboxylating (also known as NADH-dependent 2-ketopropyl coenzyme M oxidoreductase/carboxylase) [PMID: 12390015].
- The flavin-binding subunit of flavocytochrome c sulphide dehydrogenase (FCSD) [PMID: 7939681].
- NADH oxidase /nitrite reductase.