Pathways & interactions
Enoyl-CoA hydratase, C-terminal (IPR014748)
Short name: enoyl-CoA_hydra_C
- Enoyl-CoA hydratase/isomerase (IPR001753)
- 1,4-Dihydroxy-2-naphthoyl-CoA synthase, MenB (IPR010198)
- Phenylacetate degradation probable enoyl-CoA hydratase PaaB (IPR011968)
- Cyclohexa-1,5-dienecarbonyl-CoA hydratase (IPR017602)
- 2-ketocyclohexanecarboxyl-CoA hydrolase (IPR017623)
- Carnitinyl-CoA dehydratase (IPR022852)
- ClpP/crotonase-like domain superfamily (IPR029045)
This entry represents the C-terminal domain found in enoyl-CoA hydratase and related proteins. This domain has an alpha-helical structure, and may be involved in trimerisation.
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- G3DSA:188.8.131.52 (G3DSA:184.108.40.206)