Pathways & interactions
Short name: G_crystallin-rel
- Gamma-crystallin-related (IPR011024)
- Antimicrobial/protein inhibitor, gamma-crystallin-like (IPR015791)
- Beta/gamma crystallin (IPR001064)
This family contains proteins which have a Greek key motif [PMID: 8506258]. They are all structurally related to the beta/gamma crystallin superfamily. This family of proteins includes:
- Beta and gamma crystallins
- Yeast killer toxin
- Killer toxin-like protein SKLP
- Antifungal protein, AFP1
- Plant antimicrobial protein, MIAMP1
- Streptomyces metalloproteinase inhibitor, SMPI [PMID: 9735297].
Signatures from InterPro member databases are used to construct an entry.
- SSF49695 (SSF49695)