Pathways & interactions
Rhodanese-like domain (IPR001763)
Short name: Rhodanese-like_dom
Overlapping homologous superfamilies
- Rhodanese-like domain superfamily (IPR036873)
- Rhodanese-like domain (IPR001763)
- Thiazole biosynthesis domain (IPR026340)
- Cdc25 phosphatase catalytic domain.
- non-catalytic domains of eukaryotic dual-specificity MAPK-phosphatases.
- non-catalytic domains of yeast PTP-type MAPK-phosphatases.
- non-catalytic domains of yeast Ubp4, Ubp5, Ubp7.
- non-catalytic domains of mammalian Ubp-Y.
- Drosophila heat shock protein HSP-67BB.
- several bacterial cold-shock and phage shock proteins.
- plant senescence associated proteins.
- catalytic and non-catalytic domains of rhodanese (see IPR001307).
Rhodanese has an internal duplication. This domain is found as a single copy in other proteins, including phosphatases and ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases [PMID: 8702871].