Your previous submission(s) will be displayed on login. You can view all submissions, or filter for "Completed"/"Incomplete" submissions. (A submission is "completed" when an ArrayExpress curator has checked the submitted files and loaded them into ArrayExpress database.)
For each experiment, the following is displayed:
- Created by: Email address (used as a unique ID) of the submitter.
- Created on: The date the submission was created.
- Accession: The ArrayExpress accession number assigned to the submission. (Only available after a submitter finishes preparing the submission and clicks "Submit").
- Title: The title of the experiment, as provided by the submitter.
- In Progress: The submission is being prepared/edited by the submitter.
- In Curation: The submission is being reviewed/checked by ArrayExpress curator. Submitter cannot make further changes to the submission unless the curator reverts the status back to
- Private in ArrayExpress: The submission has been loaded into ArrayExpress but is not publicly available (in most cases this is because the submitter set a future release date to avoid dissemination of pre-published data). Submitter cannot make further changes to the submission except for changing release date.
- Public in ArrayExpress: The submission has been loaded into ArrayExpress and is publicly available. Submitter cannot make further changes to the submission without curator intervention.
You can view/edit your submission by clicking on the line or by clicking the icon.