- Spaces in entity names are replaced with underscores (e.g. "chemical entity" will become "chemical_entity")
- If you use brackets to group more complex expressions you need to separate them by spaces (before and after) so that they don't get confused with the brackets in the chemical formulas and names
- At the moment a single restriction is availabe : some
- Restrictions are always required between a relation and a class (e.g. has_part some chloride)
- Boolean binary constructors are: or, and
- Boolean binary contructors are always requested between 2 class expressions (e.g. chemical_entity and has_part some chloride)
- Not is the only boolean unary constructor (i.e. it accepts only a single operand) and is defined under the open world assumption
For further information, please click tutorial page.