Reactome releases knowledgebase version 48
Reactome v48 is out! Have a look at the pathway Mitochondrial biogenesis in our new topic, 'Organelle biogenesis'.
Updates to Reactome
This quarterly release of Reactome includes a new topic: Organelle biogenesis, which includes the pathway Mitochondrial biogenesis.
Topics with new or updated pathways include:
- Cell cycle (Depolymerisation of the nuclear lamina)
- Cellular responses to stress (Cellular responses to heat stress)
- Development (Transcriptional regulation of pluripotent stem cells)
- Disease (Glycogen storage diseases (Myoclonic epilepsy of Lafora) and Neurotoxicity of clostridium toxins)
- Gene expression (Epigenetic regulation of gene expression)
- Metabolism of proteins (O-glycosylation of TSR domain-containing proteinsand Sialic acid metabolism)
- Signal transduction (TCF-dependent signaling in response to WNT).
The Gallus gallus pathway Innate immune system has been updated to include Complement cascade.
We thank Luciano Di Croce, Matyas Gorjanacz, Ingrid Grummt, Angela M Lezza, Juan F Medrano, Mridul Mukherji, Bibhusita Pani, Bartholomew Pederson, Gerd Pfeifer, Nishani Rajakulendran, Yih-Horng Shiao, Renee van Amerongen, Renate Voit, Jianlong Wang, and Saumya Wickramasinghe for their contributions as external reviewers.