Reactome releases knowledgebase version 47
This quarterly release of Reactome includes Chromatin modifying enzymes, the first of several pathways planned for the topic Chromatin organisation.
Topics with new or revised events include:
- Cellular response to stress (Cellular senescence and Detoxification of reactive oxygen species)
- Cell cycle (Condensation of prophase chromosomes)
- Immune system (Cell surface interaction at the vascular wall and Complement cascade (Gallus gallus)
- Metabolism of proteins (Synthesis of dolichyl-phosphate)
- Signal transduction (Beta-catenin independent WNT signaling).