New to Reactome: Binding and uptake of ligands by scavenger receptors
The latest news from Reactome: Plant Reactome launches and the Reactome service offers new topics and illustrations.
Just released: Plant Reactome, an integrated analysis and visualization platform for plant metabolic and regulatory pathways and networks. Reactome is actively seeking feedback from the community and invites users to complete a survey.
New or revised topics in Reactome:
- Immune system (Fcgamma receptor (FCGR) dependent phagocytosis
- Cell cycle (resolution of sister chromatid cohesion, regulation of PLK1 activity at G2/M transition, nuclear envelope breakdown, and initiation of nuclear envelope reformation)
- Disease (diseases associated with visual transduction and signaling by NOTCH1 in cancer)
- Extracellular matrix organization (fibronectin matrix formation and elastic fibre formation)
- Metabolism (ubiquinol biosynthesis and cytosolic-nuclear iron-sulfur cluster biogenesis)
- Signal transduction (signaling by TGF-beta receptor complex, signaling by NOTCH2 and visual phototransduction)
- Transmembrane transport of small molecules (stimuli-sensing channels)
New pathway illustrations:
- Apoptosis extrinsic pathway and trafficking
- Processing of endosomal TLRs
With thanks to our External Author, Roland Lill, and to our External Reviewers: