Reactome release 45
Reactome's latest release features new topics and updates to pathways.
Reactome release 45 offers a number of new topics and updates to existing pathways.
New topics in this release
Topics with new or revised events
- Apoptosis (Extrinsic Pathway for Apoptosis)
- Binding and Uptake of Ligands by Scavenger Receptors
- Cell Cycle (Nuclear Pore Complex (NPC) Disassembly)
- Disease (Assembly Of The HIV Virion and Budding and maturation of HIV virion)
- Extracellular matrix organization (Non-integrin membrane-ECM interactions and ECM proteoglycans)
- Immune System (Complement cascade, Cytosolic sensors of pathogen-associated DNA, and Fc epsilon receptor (FCERI) signaling)
- Metabolism (Metabolism of vitamins and cofactors)
- Signal transduction (The phototransduction cascade, Signaling by NOTCH2, Signaling by GPCR, and Signaling by Wnt).
With thanks to our contributors
Thanks to our reviewers
W Antonin, M Boutros, S Boyle, DT Bradley, M Dubé, EJ Fuentes, AK Garg, MX Ilagan, L Jin, P Lishko, CL Makino, N Venkatesan, C Neyen, C Pop, S Ricard-Blum, R Roncagalli, GS Salvesen, and J Wu are our external reviewers.