Webinar on the GWAS Catalog
Webinar: "Current uses of and future directions for the Genome-Wide Association Studies Catalog", 18 July - www.genome.gov/27554296
On Thursday, 18 July, the NHGRI's Division of Genomic Medicine will present Current uses of and future directions for the GWAS Catalog, a webinar highlighting current uses and exploring future directions for the GWAS catalog. The webinar will examine how the catalogue's use by biomedical researchers is informing projects such as ENCODE, mouse phenotyping projects and regulatory genomics. GWAS catalog personnel will identify goals and directions for their work.
- Mike Clark, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland
- Nancy Cox, Ph.D., University of Chicago (Chair)
- Lucia Hindorff, Ph.D., M.P.H., National Human Genome Research Institute
- Luke Ward, Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ben Neale, Ph.D., The Broad Institute
- Helen Parkinson, Ph.D., EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute
- Marylyn Ritchie, Ph.D., Penn State University
- John Stamatoyannopoulos, M.D., University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- Karen Svenson, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
Full details about the webinar: www.genome.gov/27554296
Published GWAS: www.genome.gov/gwastudies
Eastern US (EDT): 9 a.m.
UK (BST): 2 p.m.
Central Europe (CET): 3 p.m.
Australia (AEST): 11 p.m.
Attendees can connect via the web or by dial-in (audio only). Go to: GWAS Webinar Dial-In Numbers