Ensembl version 72 release
The new Ensembl release 72 includes:
- Updated patches for the human assembly (GRCh37.p11).
- New variation citation page and individual genotype search box.
- Addition of phenotype association data from OMIM and Orphanet as well as data from the GIANT and MAGIC association studies.
- Imported HGMD-PUBLIC data from release 2013.1 with regulatory data for human.
- Import of COSMIC version 64 and update of COSMIC structural variants.
- Updated HAVANA manual curation for human and mouse.
- Import of the genotypes from the Mouse Genomes Project, SNP Release Version 3.
- Updated CCDS sets and cDNA alignments for human and mouse.
- Addition of variation data for gibbon.
- Updated mitochondrial sequence and annotation for several species including alpaca, lamprey, platyfish and xenopus.